(1) Sweet Sugar Candy Game. (2) Stack Surfer : Ride To End. (3) Giant Run Smasher Challenge. (4) Ladder High Jump Race. (5) Paint it : Roller Color. (6) Sandman Master Pixels Destructible. (7) Water Puzzle : Rainbow Sort. (8) Trickybug Genius Puzzle. (9) Rope Man : Super punch rope hero. (10) Super Rocket : Knock Down Punch. (11) Water Flow Puzzle : Pipe Line Challenge. (12) Heels Dancing Master 👠 High Tower.
Yebo Games (“Yebo Games”, “we” or “us”) are firmly committed to protecting your privacy. You should understand what we do with data relating to you (“personal information”) which we collect when you visit our mobile applications. Our Apps engage in in-app purchases and contain ads, how we use and disclose the information. We are committed to complying with all data protection laws as are applicable to us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect the following personal information relating to you:
- – Payment Information: In the course of making payment to in-app purchases, we redirect you to our payment partner, GooglePay which will receive or otherwise collect certain financial information, such as credit card or other financial account information (“Personal Information”).
– Advertisements: Google Admob, Advertising keeps our app game you are using free, please visit google policies for how we use ads that are safe.
– Children Information: The Service is intended for users 13 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 13. If we become aware that a child younger than 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 13 and believe that Yebo Games has collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us at email@example.com
– Anonymous Information: We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to the App. Anonymous information (or click stream data) refers to information that does not and will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, e.g., aggregated data relating to all of our App visitors. We may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide you with a better experience using our App.
WHY WE NEED TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we use your personal information for various purposes, such as to:
– provide you with the Services and information that you have requested.
– manage and maintain our relationship with you, including responding to an inquiry, question or comment made by you and providing you with other customer support.
– carry out analytics and market research and internal reporting to enable us to plan, develop and improve our App, our Services and marketing activities. (For example, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the App, to refine the App based on which features people use most often, to help identify App users (such as you) and gather general demographic information about App users.)
– create a profile about you to help us personalize our communications to you, including to ensure that you receive relevant marketing communications based on your actions on this particular App or your geographic location based on your IP address.
– prevent and detect unlawful behaviour, and protect or enforce our legal rights, for example defending us in case of legal disputes.
TO WHOM WE GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- However, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in the following instances:
- – Third parties to meet applicable legal requirements: We may need to disclose your personal information to a third party if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or the decision of a judicial authority, a public authority or a government body, or if disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other public interest.
– Business partners:We will disclose your personal information to our business partners if it is necessary for providing Services to you, such as payment gateway, certain software and related services.
– Third parties in connection with a business sale: If we make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business/asset transfer, we may transfer your personal information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
– Other third parties with your consent: We may also share your personal information with other third parties when you separately consent to such sharing.
TO WHOM WE GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Yebo Games implements appropriate security measures designed to prevent unlawful or unauthorized processing of personal information and accidental loss of or damage to personal information. The data collected via our App is stored in a secure server with our ISP who will take periodic backups of such data.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
Our Apps are not intentionally targeted to, or intended for, children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Accessing of Personal data
- – If you would like request information about your personal data which we have collected, or inquire about the manner in which your personal data may have been used or disclosed by us within the past year, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to facilitate processing of your request, we may need to ask for further information relating to your request.
– We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for retrieving your personal data records. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
-We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days from the date of your request, we will inform you in writing. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the applicable laws and regulations).
Updating or modifying your Personal Data
– It is crucial that you provide us with accurate personal data. You are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal data, or in the event you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate.
Withdrawal of consent and deletion of Personal Data
– Please note that if you communicate your withdrawal of your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data as mentioned above, or request the deletion of your personal data, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our Services to you or perform on any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide our Services to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTIES
The Apps contains ads links to third parties independent of us. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of such websites before providing any personal information to them. We do not take responsibility of any other party’s site hyperlinked to our apps or in which any part of the app has been hyperlinked or for the opinions of third parties expressed on or through our Website.
Owner and Data Controller
Annex: Additional information for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act and the UK Data Protection Act (“GDPR Annex”)
If you have any questions relating to this GDPR Annex or our processing of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
|PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION|
|PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION|
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- – Contractual necessity: Where it is necessary to enter into a contract with you for the provision of our Services or to perform our obligations under that contract. If you do not provide us with your personal information for processing as described below, we may not be able to provide the service, product or information requested.
– Our legitimate interests:We may process your personal information where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a company, including to manage, promote and improve our business and manage our risk.
– Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Personal Information where the processing is required by applicable law.
- You have the following rights with respect to your personal information that we process, subject to conditions and restrictions set out in the applicable laws:
- – To learn whether your personal information is processed by us and to request a copy of your personal information and information relating to the processing of your personal information.
– To request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
– To request the erasure of your personal information or the restriction of the processing of your personal information.
– To object to our processing of your personal information.
– To withdraw consent, you have given.
– Under certain circumstances, to demand data portability.
– To lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
As detailed under the section ‘International transfers of your personal information’ , your personal information may be processed by us in countries outside your country of residence. Some of these countries may not provide for the same level of data protection as the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or the United Kingdom (as applicable). Countries where the third parties will process data might have laws which are different from, and potentially not as comprehensive as, the laws of your own country. Therefore, in the event we transfer your data to third parties, we will rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders and take relevant steps to protect your privacy.
Annex for California Residents
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) – “California Do Not Track Disclosures”
In accordance with the CalOPPA, we may collect Personal Information about your online activities when you use the Services. While we give our users many avenues to opt out of providing Personal Information, we do not respond to Web browsers’ “do not track” signals. California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code Section 1798.83, permits our users who are California residents to periodically request and obtain certain information about any Personal Information disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to refrain us from gathering your Personal Information, please submit your request in writing to the contact details set out in page 1 above.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) –The CCPA gives California consumers enhanced rights with respect to their personal information that is collected by businesses. First, California consumers may opt out of having their personal information sold to other persons or parties. Second, California consumers have a right to know:
- – What specific pieces of information a business has about the consumer.
– Categories of personal information it has collected about the consumer.
Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
Categories of personal information that the business sold or disclosed for a business purpose about the consumer.
Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose
The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
Third, California consumers can request that the personal information a business has collected about them be deleted from the business’s systems and records.
With your consent, we may sell personal information to third parties. You can request to opt out of the sale of your personal information by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have fifteen (15) days after receipt to implement a request to opt out.
To make a “request to know” or request to delete your personal information, send us an e-mail (Please put either “Request to Know” or “Request to Delete” in the subject heading of your email.)
We will confirm receipt of your request to know or delete within fifteen (15) days along with a description of what steps we will take to verify and respond. We must provide the requested information or delete your personal information within forty-five (45) days of receipt of your request but can use an additional forty-five (45) days, but we will let you know additional time is needed.
When contacting us, we may ask you to provide certain, limited personal information, such as your name, email address and/or username to verify your request and to match with our records and systems. We will not retain this personal information or use it for any other purpose. And we need to search our records and systems only for the preceding twelve (12) months.
Last updated on 12 – July – 2021